The Defender III series is developed in Hi:res® 2x2 SW4L a material in 4 layers. The material has full stretch and it is wind and waterproof with excellent breathability. All seams are reinforced and tapesealed. The Defender III Race Jacket is contructed with among other things atriculated sleeves and shaped sidepannels for full mobility. This jacket is fully wind- and waterproof, with taped seams and YKK Aquaguard zippers, while being breathable. The hood is fixed with a reinforced peak and can be stowed away inside the collar. The collar has laminated fleece sections. The inner sleeve cuffs are elastic PU to keep wind and water out, and the openings are adjusted with velcro straps.
- Material:94% Nylon, 6% Spandex. 4-layer fabric with DWR20/70. W/P 30 000, MVP 15 000 g/m2/24hrs.
- 4 layer fabric
- Hi:resR 2x2 SW4L stretch membrane
- Wind-/Waterproof and breathable fabric
- Full taped seams
- Fluorecent Yellow fabric detailing, meeting the EN471standard for high visibility, on collar, hood, back andsleeve straps.
- YKK AquaGuard water resistent zippers
- Welded pockets with YKK AquaGuard zippers anddrainage holes
- Two zipped inner pocket for safety keeping
- Collar with laminated fleece sections
- Double Sleeve cuffs with inner cuff of elastic PU withvelcro strap
- Hood with adujstable front and back. Reinforcedpeak
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Articulated sleeves for full movement
- Fluorecent yellow and reflective welded details onfrontpockets.
- Hi:resR SW4L/57 33N 11 55E reflective print alongfront sleeves
- P logo reflective print at hood and sleeves, front andback